1) Complete South East Asia Academy (SEAA) application form.
2) Submit SEAA application form to registry department together with :
- 8 pieces – Photographs (passport size photographs with white background)
- 2 copies – valid passport (full page)
- Previous education documents such as senior high school certificate, high school certificate, other certificates, exam results & other related education documents (with translation)
- * Non Objection Certification (NOC) – for Sub-Sahara Country Only
- * Eligibility Letter – for Nigerian Student Only (Issue by Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja, Nigeria)
- Other related education documents (with English translation)
- Medical report from origin countries before departing to KL
- Processing Fees (Non refundable) (to be advice)
- Insurance fees (to be advice)
3) Registrar assess and process application form
4) SEAA will issue the letter of admission.